YES! Craft Show season is upon us. It is my favorite time of year because I can FINALLY see my hard work pay off. My husband can finally say “it’s okay that you bought so much yarn.” So join me as I build my survival kit for this year!
- Reuseable water bottle (I love my nalgenes)
- Reuseable straw
- RX Bars (4)
- Water enhancers, like nuun or starbucks via packets
- Fresh Fruit (pack the night before and use during and right after the market)
- Cashews/peanuts/walnuts (solid two handfuls)
- Lunch – usually a pb & honey + pita chips
- Hand sanitizer (I loooove onguard spray)
- Bobby pins
- Hair ties
- Pain relievers
- Feminine hygiene products
- Emergency money ($20-$40)****
Why do I pack so much food? Check out my post about eating away profits! Seriously it will shock you.
**** Keep this money in a separate place than your money box/billfold/whatever. If something happens to your money stash, I want you to have enough money to get you home and safe.
What did I miss on my list? Tell me in the comments!